LTC Pharmacy Retention Officer (Idaho Falls)
Compensation: Base Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Employment type: Position is Full-Time.
Previous Sales Experience or two years LTC pharmacy experience
Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
Ability to Build and Maintain Relationships
Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field is preferred.
- Follows retention cycle as outlined as it relates to the service of LTC pharmacy.
- Ability to articulate the features and benefits of all product lines.
- Travel required.
- Complies with and articulates all company policy and procedures.
- Follows procedures in accordance with the objectives of the company’s strategic plan.
- Must be knowledgeable in all aspects of the use and operation and maintenance of all equipment and technology.
- Follow external performance and monitoring expectations as outlined.
- Work closely and communicate needs/information with Regional Account Manager.
- Ability to adhere to and coordinate the needs of the pharmacy with facilities assigned and their patients or the patient’s family.
- Follows company’s physical demand requirements
- Performs other marketing and customer retention duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Constantly maintains HIPAA compliance
Resumes must be submitted directly to the HR Department by March 15, 2018.