Heartland Pharmacy LTC - Boise
Heartland Pharmacy LTC – Boise is seeking to hire a friendly, and outgoing professional to join our team.
Position Available: Delivery Driver (1 Full-time position and 1 Part-time position)
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide copy of driving record from Motor Vehicle Department. Record must be clean for at least 3 years.
- Fleet Auto Insurance requires 20 years of age.
- Required to pass the delivery driver written exam.
- Be willing to pass the pre-employment delivery driver road test.
- Professional in appearance, friendly, and have a strong work ethic.
- Be familiar with the Boise Metro area.
- Current Route is the Boise Upper Bench and Down Town Area.
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Position is Part-time with less than 30 hours per week.
- Scheduled route is from 4:30pm and will last until deliveries are completed.
Position is Monday through Friday with a rotating Saturday.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Employee Benefit Package includes (for qualified employees): Medical Insurance with Prescription (employer and employee paid premium). Dental (employer paid premium), Vision (employer paid premium), Basic AD&D and Term Life insurance (employer paid premium), and Retirement Plans available for qualified employees. Holiday, Vacation, and Sick paid time off (accrual basis) also available for qualified employees.
We will be accepting Applications until 06/23/2017.
Please print the application and fill it out. You can then scan it to your computer and submit with a resume below. Applications and resumes may also be submitted by mail to our corporate office attention to HR.