Heartland LTC is seeking to hire a friendly, outgoing and career minded technician to join our team. Benefits are available to qualified (full-time) employees. Heartland LTC promotes from within the organization for available position.
Available Position – LTC Pharmacy Technician
- Certified pharmacy technician.
- Previous experience preferred
- Required to pass a pre-employment security screening, and drug test.
- Professional in appearance, friendly, and a team player.
- Be organized, self-motivated and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Accurate in data entry (typing skills) is a must.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Full-time position 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Employee Benefit Package includes (for qualified employees): Medical Insurance with Prescription (employer and employee paid premium). Dental (employer paid premium), Vision (employer paid premium), Basic AD&D and Term Life insurance (employer paid premium), and Retirement Plans available for qualified employees. Holiday, Vacation, and Sick paid time off (accrual basis) also available for qualified employees.
Please print the application and fill it out. You can then scan it to your computer and submit with a resume below. Applications and resumes may also be submitted by mail to our corporate office attention to HR.